Splits... EXTRA

Fragrance samples and decants

Moderator: keithu

Kron

Splits... EXTRA

Post by Kron »

Welcome to my latest range of EXTRA splits!

Please note: The prices include paypal fees if paid by 'personal gift' and the flacons/bottles will be purchased brand new directly from official UK retail outlets.

Postage costs within the UK:
Recorded: £4.15
or
Special Delivery: £6.85

Worldwide shipping costs per split (outside the UK):
Airmail: £4.92 | $7.80
or
Airsure: Tracking and express delivery £10.50 | $15.80

As of July 2012 I have shipped 400+ splits worldwide and these splits are open to everyone!

Please do not get involved and ask to reserve a spot if you genuinely don't think you can follow through with the payment within a one week period of the split completing as it causes disruption and delay for the others involved.

All splits will be decanted into high quality glass atomisers in Amber, Blue and Green glass for splits above 10ml. All 10ml splits will be sent in cylinder atomisers in black or silver. All splits will be fully labelled in highest quality print. You will not be dissapointed!

If you would like to reserve a spot please PM me here or over on Basenotes and I will respond asap and will happily entertain requests.

----------------------------------------------------------

Extra split no.7
newly added----------------------------------------------

Frapin Speakeasy 1x10ml £14.00 | $22.25 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)

-Split 1- Reserved -
-Split 2- Reserved -
-Split 3- Reserved -
-Split 4- Reserved -
-Split 5- Reserved -
-Split 6- Reserved -
-Split 7- Reserved -
-Split 8- Reserved -
-Split 9- Reserved -
-Split 10- Reserved -

Extra split no.8

Heeley Menthe Fraiche 1x10ml £14.00 | $22.25 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)

-Split 1- Reserved -
-Split 2- Reserved -
-Split 3- Reserved -
-Split 4- Reserved -
-Split 5- Reserved -
-Split 6- Reserved -
-Split 7- Reserved -
-Split 8- Reserved -
-Split 9- Reserved -
-Split 10- Reserved -

Extra split no.9

Maître Parfumeur et Gantier Ambre Dore 1x10ml £14.00 | $22.25 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)

-Split 1- Reserved -
-Split 2- Reserved -
-Split 3- Reserved -
-Split 4- Reserved -
-Split 5- Reserved -
-Split 6- Reserved -
-Split 7- Reserved -
-Split 8- Reserved -
-Split 9- Reserved -
-Split 10- Reserved -
----------------------------------------------------------
Here's a small sample of what the bottle labels will look like, These are all created by me and crafted especially for each split:

I have 600+ 100% feedback on ebay under username kron*

Any questions let me know!
Last edited by Kron on Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:00 am, edited 39 times in total.

Kron

Post by Kron »

Big update above.

Please contact me here or over at Basenotes.

Kron

Post by Kron »

I've had alot of requests for splits which don't fall within Basenotes split rules pricing so every now and then I'll offer up a requested split (it can be anything) I will only add a new split when each current one is complete.

The first Extra split thats been requested is...

Comme des Garçons - Amazingreen
The scent of gunpowder in an explosion of smoke and flint, clashes with the green energy of the jungle and the effervescence of spices in Comme des Garçon's Amazingreen. Top notes of verdant, natural wild leaves, settle with an elemental heart of flint and coriander to finish with a smoky explosion of gunpowder and white musk. Amazingreen: An astounding blast of green energy.
Label:

Kron

Post by Kron »

Extra split #2 is the outstanding Bois d'Ombrie by master perfumier Bertrand Duchaufour.
Woods of Umbria, the deep forests of Central Italy in a landscape of rolling green hills. Bois d'Ombrie is an olfactory journey into this unspoiled region, evoked by notes of ancient woods, balsamic resins and iris rhizome, which blend with a hint of cognac, leather and vetiver, to yield a golden drydown with imperceptibly floral shades of amber. A wonderful classic and truly Italian fragrance.
Label:

Kron

Post by Kron »

Extra split #3 & #4 include the latest from Maison Francis Kurkdijan entitled Amyris Homme and the excellent Cuir Pleine Fleur by Heeley!
Amyris Homme wrote:Rosemary from Morocco - Sicilian Mandarin - Jamaican Amyris -Florentine Iris - Brazilian Tonka bean absolute - Modern woods
A luminous eau de toilette, born from the flamboyant encounter between Amyrs tree from Jamaica and rare Florentine Iris.
Cuir Pleine Fleur wrote:Leather is a standard theme of fine perfumery. The originality of Cuir Pleine Fleur lies in the introduction of floral notes to create a scent of luxurious, soft fine leather. Mimosa, acacia, aubépine, rose, violet and honeysuckle accompany the more traditional leather notes of castoreum, vetiver and birch wood.
Labels:

hosanna

Post by hosanna »

Testimonial: I cannot recommend Kron enough. I paid a little extra for shipping and received the package the very next week (I'm in the US) - an absolutely brilliant collection of decants as well as some very well chosen freebies. Everything was packaged extremely professionally. Top notch communication, speed, etc, extremely satisfied with my purchase. Stellar in every regard.

Kron

Post by Kron »

Thank you! Its been a pleasure to help.

Extra split #5 is the excellent Sel Marin by Heeley Parfums Paris.
Sel Marin wrote:Sun, warm sand and a gentle breeze of fresh sea air. A refreshing and striking note of lemon fades to reveal an aquatic green, algue note, while vetiver and drift woods of cedar and birch dry slowly in the sand and salty, sea air
Notes list:
Lemon . Italian Bergamot . Beech Leaf
Sea Salt . Moss . Algae
Cedar . Musk . Leather

Label:

Kron

Post by Kron »

Extra split #6|7|8|9 are...
DK Fuel for Men wrote:An impeccable blend of spices, sensuous musks and exotic woods that fuse together to deliver a warm, sensual and sophisticated fragrance.
Notes list:
Top: Citrus , Pineapple, Juniper
Heart: Amber, Lavander, Almond
Base: Sandal, Patchouli, Musk

-------------------------------------
Frapin Speakeasy wrote:Refreshed by a Mojito accord (rum, mint and lime), this suave blond tobacco is enhanced with the liqueur‐like richness of immortelle and the hay/almond facets of liatrix and tonka bean. A smooth oriental leather rubbed with rich ambergris deepens this tawny palette. As tough as Bogart and as sensuous as Bacall in a black satin sheath.
Notes list:
Top: Rum, Davana, Orange, Lime
Heart: Mint, Geranium
Base: Leather, Labdanum (Rockrose), Storax, Tobacco, Liatrix, Everlasting Flower, Tonka Bean, White Musk

Heeley Menthe Fraiche wrote:Ground leaves of mint mixed with a touch of Sicilian bergamot, maté tea and white cedar give this composition a certain air of exclusivity. A perfectly light fragrance for the day, that´s able to create an olfactory interlude.
Notes list:
Top: Mint, Bergamot
Heart: Paraguay Tea, Lotus Blossom
Base: Cedarwood

Maître Parfumeur et Gantier Ambre Dore wrote:When the oud, wood soul charmer, falls in love sensual trail of amber, it is inevitable that this magical union is born a scent that leaves you breathless. Ambre Dore is a fragrance that evokes an oriental fairy tale, laced with sensuality and rafffinatezza. Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier managed to liquefy the beauty of the east, using the maximum concentration of valuable raw materials such as oud, ambergris, the storax, myrrh, sandalwood and vetiver. Punctuated by touches of spicy, warm sparkling accents, this woody and oriental fragrance emanates trails that beckon both the male and female skin.
Notes list:
Top notes: Storace, Geranium, Clary Sage
Heart Notes: Ambergris, Oud, Coriander, Saffron
Base notes Sandalwood vetiver myrrh

Labels: