PalmBeach Offsite Splits

Fragrance samples and decants

Moderator: keithu

PalmBeach

PalmBeach Offsite Splits

Post by PalmBeach »

Welcome to my 2013 Offsite Splits

I have shipped over 100 splits worldwide since September 2012.
Please feel free to check my feedback on Basenotes.

Please do not request being counted as part of the split if you have no intention on following through.

All costs are based on US Dollar. Includes glass bottle with atomizer, packing supplies and US Postage. If you are not in the US, please send me a PM, and I will give you an approximate additional cost to ship to your country.

All payments should be made via Paypal, in US dollars and sent as a Personal Gift to avoid additional fees.

If you would like to participate in the split, please e-mail me at rp67gta@aol.com or PM me through Crystal Flacon or Basenotes under my same username PalmBeach.

When split has been filled, I will PM or e-mail (if this is your preference) for payment. Once all payments are received, the fragrances will be purchased for the splits.

Lubin Akkad. 20ml $46.00. Includes Glass Atomizer, packing material and US Mailing.

1. Available
2. Available
3. Available
4. Available
5. Available

Lubin Galaad. 20ml $46.00. Includes Glass Atomizer, packing material and US Mailing.

1. Available
2. Available
3. Available
4. Available
5. Available

Lubin Korrigan. 20ml $46.00. Includes Glass Atomizer, packing material and US Mailing.

1. Available
2. Available
3. Available
4. Available
5. Available

Heeley Cuir Pleine Fleur. 20ml $46.00. Includes Glass Atomizer, packing material and US Mailing.

1. Reserved - MR
2. Reserved - MR
3. Available
4. Available
5. Available

Heeley Sel Marin. 20ml $46.00. Includes Glass Atomizer, packing material and US Mailing.

1. Available
2. Available
3. Available
4. Available
5. Available

Kerosene Unkown Pleasures. 20ml $39.00. Includes Glass Atomizer, packing material and US Mailing.

1. Available
2. Available
3. Available
4. Available
5. Available