Baldini's Discount Decant List

Fragrance samples and decants

Moderator: keithu

Baldini

Baldini's Discount Decant List

Post by Baldini »

Hello and welcome!

Prices & Shipping - Prices are listed in USD per mL. Shipping is a separate charge that depends on package weight and destination. I default to USPS, but you are free to request other available shipping options in the US, but they almost always are more expensive. You can also choose options like Signature Confirmation or Insurance if they are available.

International Shipments - I ship internationally almost daily without problems. I will package securely, mark packages as "Gift" with low value to avoid VAT or other taxes. I will do my due diligence, but once the package is in the hands of the courier, the buyer assumes responsibility. I have no control over transit speed or customs processing.

Decants - Decants are glass, and I have them in 5mL, 10mL, and 30mL sizes. 5mL is the smallest size I will do. If you want an in-between size, like 20mL for example, let me know how you would like it - two 10mL atomizers, a 30mL atomizer filled to 20mL, etc. I also label all decants on my list with presentable glossy labels.

My list is mostly niche, but I do have plenty of designers too, so if there's something more 'common' you're looking for, please don't hesitate to ask!

I have moved the list to a Google spreadsheet. It will still be updated regularly, but now you will be able to sort/filter by house, price, date added, etc!

List here: https://goo.gl/hzzVTB

If you have questions or are interested, please email me at: BNbaldini@gmail.com

I have the same username on BN- feel free to check my feedback there too- http://www.basenotes.net/itrader.php?u=13379994

Thanks!
Last edited by Baldini on Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:05 pm, edited 334 times in total.

Baldini

Post by Baldini »

Bump- Added new fragrances.

Nachtengel01

Post by Nachtengel01 »

sent you an email - thanks!

techformer

Excellent!

Post by techformer »

Big thank you to Baldini. The atomizers are top notch and the labels are well done. It puts a nice touch on a luxury item and he goes the extra mile to communicate and ship quickly. Highly recommended!

Baldini

Re: Excellent!

Post by Baldini »

techformer wrote:Big thank you to Baldini. The atomizers are top notch and the labels are well done. It puts a nice touch on a luxury item and he goes the extra mile to communicate and ship quickly. Highly recommended!
Thank you for the kind words! I look forward to working with you again.

Cheers,

- Jon

Jess

Post by Jess »

Hey Jon...thanks for the FAST shipping and Great packaging. All items arrived in tact with no leakage. I'll be coming back for sure.

Sweet Jones

Post by Sweet Jones »

A little late with this, but wanted to acknowledge the great experience I had with my LIDGE purchase (in February) from Baldini.

Jon was very responsive to my inquiries and assisted me with a sprayer issue (self induced :cry: ) on my purchase.

Looking forward to doing business with you again.

Thanks.

Baldini

Post by Baldini »

Cheers to all, thanks for the kind words!

I have switched to different atomizers, so anyone who has gotten any decants from me in the last month has gotten the new kind, which have less issues. So far so good! :)

- Jon

techformer

2 for 2

Post by techformer »

Another order from Jon and couldn't be more satisfied. A pleasure to deal with.

Regards

Dave

alex_d

Post by alex_d »

3 orders from Jon, 2 completed and one on its way here and very pleased 'till now.

Cheers!

Alex

Nachtengel01

Post by Nachtengel01 »

wow, i am honestly surprised by your service, friendly chat and amazing packaging. You sent on the 19th i received it on the 23rd. just amazing! Thank you once more to have make this transaction easy fellow Vault Hunter!

Sweet Jones

Post by Sweet Jones »

Return customer who just completed another quick and smooth transaction with Jon.

Good looking out with the spring recommendation, too. Going over really well. :wink: Spousal unit has taken over the Ambre Nuit, though. :cry:

Will be back again!!

Nachtengel01

Post by Nachtengel01 »

thank you again for the second transaction, you are the best t what you do my friend, so far i have nothing but praise for your service and communication!

mistaree

Post by mistaree »

Hey baldini, just wondering shipping cost to Australia??

Cheers :)

tehgosu

Post by tehgosu »

Great guy! Communication was clear, fast shipment and the packaging was great.

Cheers!
Last edited by tehgosu on Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:09 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Streetdaddy

Post by Streetdaddy »

Hi,

Any chance you have any Murdock black tea left?

Thanks,
Streetdaddy

Baldini

Post by Baldini »

Streetdaddy wrote:Hi,

Any chance you have any Murdock black tea left?

Thanks,
Streetdaddy
I have only a few mls left. If there's anything else you're interested in, I could send you the few mls for free.

Cheers!

- Jon

Rusteejuxx

Post by Rusteejuxx »

Great experience. Outstanding communication. Items arrived quickly and were packaged securely. Very satisfied. I definitely recommend this seller and I will definitely be back again! Thanks!

slckofit

Post by slckofit »

Excellent guy to deal with! Great communication and very fast shipping!

Thanks!

RorroB

Post by RorroB »

Awesome seller... very professional and great communication, the fragrances arrived to my door super fast and well packaged.
Hope to do business again!!! :D

cajunchem

Thanks

Post by cajunchem »

Ordered two decants from Jon. Very pleased with entire transaction. It took less than a week from when I initially contacted Jon until I had my decants. Highly recommend to anyone who wants to purchase a decant.

Jal3223

Post by Jal3223 »

I just wanted to let everyone know how great it is to do business with Jon. He is always lightning fast with shipping and he is a pleasure to communicate with. Everything is always packaged carefully and he always goes the extra mile to make sure there are no leaks. Do not hesitate to do business with Jon. Highly recommended.

Thanks again man!

buckjunkie

Post by buckjunkie »

Great doing business with baldini! Nicely labeled decants and quick shipping. Will buy from again.

JourneymanDave

Post by JourneymanDave »

LIDGE received, and wow, such a good buyer experience. Response time from initial PM to getting a tracking number was almost nothing, packaging was very safe and neat, and atomizer/frag were exactly as stated.

Thx, and will catch up again soon, I'm sure.

buckjunkie

Bond No.9 .com

Post by buckjunkie »

Myself and a couple others looking for decants of Bond No.9 .com
Will you be getting any?