Baldini's Discount Decant List

Fragrance samples and decants

Moderator: keithu

Baldini

Re: Bond No.9 .com

Post by Baldini »

buckjunkie wrote:Myself and a couple others looking for decants of Bond No.9 .com
Will you be getting any?
Hi there, I don't have any immediate plans to get a bottle, at least not at retail price. If you see someone selling one for a good price, absolutely let me know! If you're looking for something more immediate, I'd be surprised if there's not a split of this going on somewhere, although it does seem to work best in the summer months. If you just wanted to try it, email me (see OP for address)- I can spare a ml or two!

- Jon

RaulVM

Great seller!

Post by RaulVM »

I bought a number of great things from this seller. Very professional, prompt and the prices are the best I have seen anywhere, for sure. Highly recommended.

RaulVM

The Best

Post by RaulVM »

Like I said, the best in business! Thanks again!

Outlandish

Post by Outlandish »

Fast shipping, professional labels, an A+ experience start to finish. Thanks!

jimf

Post by jimf »

Two great transactions with Baldini. Big thumbs up.

slider17

Post by slider17 »

Decant shipped promptly. Goods in excellent condition. Honest and trustworthy seller !

Sweet Jones

Post by Sweet Jones »

Another smooth transaction.

Thanks!!

Jeffreyhoar

Decants

Post by Jeffreyhoar »

Jon appreciate the fast shipping and excellent customer service will defiantly do business with you again no doubt
Jeff

stinkpot

Post by stinkpot »

Got the TV & really enjoying it. Thinking of getting more soon. Buy with confidence from Jon.

fruitlessproductions

Post by fruitlessproductions »

Got an Aventus decant from Jon. Really great communication, fast shipping, nicely packaged. Thanks so much!

Jeffreyhoar

Decants

Post by Jeffreyhoar »

A+ seller highly recommended customer service is second to none thanks again jon
Jeff

yousef

Post by yousef »

Got decants of all the Creed's from Jon, absolutely great seller, great communication, super-fast delivery, will definitely be back very soon for more

aanyy

Decants

Post by aanyy »

This is my second order.
I've had a wonderful experience ordering from Jon. He was extremely professional,at both level,packaging and shipping of the decants.I look forward to ordering more decants.Thanks Jon!!!

Mike

sniffsalot

Post by sniffsalot »

Great communication and fast shipping. Amazing product!

Jeffreyhoar

Decants

Post by Jeffreyhoar »

Jon is the man highly recommend this seller excellent customer service and great products
Jeff

drewam

Post by drewam »

I have to agree with everyone else. Jon is top notch. Super fast communication and delivery. He takes the time to carefully decant and the labels are a classy touch. Highly recommended, will do more business with him soon!

fogers

Post by fogers »

Cant agree more. Completed two orders from Jon internationally and everything is totally perfect. Thank you for offering excellent service and doing it professionally!

Jeffreyhoar

Decants

Post by Jeffreyhoar »

Man what more can I say the best in the business for sure super fast shipping lowest prices around done made over 10 transactions with Jon and never had a issue thanks bro
Jeff

fragsrock

Post by fragsrock »

I'm very pleased with my first transaction with Jon. Excellent communication, fast shipping and excellent product. Thanks!

triceptive

Post by triceptive »

Excellent transaction! Great communication, quick shipping, and well packed. Thanks Jon, will order again soon!

jamestenfiftyone

AA decant received!

Post by jamestenfiftyone »

Thank you Jon. Great label, super fast service, as always.
Appreciate it,
j

Life's Good

Received decants

Post by Life's Good »

Just received my decants today. A very successful and smooth transaction with Jon. Great communications and fast service. The decants were safely packed and professionally labeled. I will do business again in the near future.

Ekove

Post by Ekove »

What batch of aventus do you have?

Baldini

Post by Baldini »

Ekove wrote:What batch of aventus do you have?
Currently I have U02, but that is subject to change at any time as I get new juice in. It's best to email me at the address in the OP for answers like this in real-time.

Cheers!

- Jon

MoBi

Post by MoBi »

I just received the 4 decants I ordered this morning. I'm in the UK so was really worried whether I would even get the package due to Royal Mails new policy of not allowing the transport of perfumes internationally and the risk of them being destroyed by RM which Jon was very upfront about but thankfully they arrived intact and in 5 days of me placing the order! Jon was amazing throughout taking care of everything for me. Will definitely use again.