Crystal Flacon Forum Index Crystal Flacon

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WW Full bottle Swap Guerlain Unicorn Atelier Cologne +++

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thefifthg

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:26 am    Post subject: WW Full bottle Swap Guerlain Unicorn Atelier Cologne +++ Reply with quote

Hi !
I have the following gems for swap (couldn't find a swap forum, if there is one I will gladly move the post there).

I am located in Israel and can ship Worldwide, shipping to Europe will be extremely prompt even when regular Air mail is used due to proximity.
I've had many swaps with Europe, Canada, the US and worldwide.
Full bottles are sent in boxes via registered air mail and decants are sent in bubble wrap envelopes via the same shipping method.
Please check my profile for references -I have an extensive swap experience including swaps with Europe, the US, Canada and worldwide.
I've had succesfull decant swaps with the UK too.
I also have a massive amount of finalized swaps on the facebook fragrance groups.

These gems remain for swap, the pictures are of the actual bottles when pictures are included:

Guerlain Philtre d'Amour 30 Ml (1 to 2 ml used maximum) W Original pouch, first formulation from 1999 (the back of the pouch shows the copyright date of 1999),a refill bottle also exists but looks like the standard Guerlain refill bottle, this is the original bottle which is a scarce unicorn.

Atelier Cologne Rose Anonyme 160/200 Ml W Box

Fendi L'Acquarossa EDP 75 Ml W Box

Hugo Boss Number 1 - 115/125, their first fragrance ever from 1985

Givenchy My Dream 45/50, no box, very hard to find, discontinued

Escada Sentiment 25/75, no box

PM me with swap offers.
I answer all messages.

All the best,
Guy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Crystal Flacon Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: