Various niche samples and larger decants - Grab a bargain

Fragrance samples and decants

Moderator: keithu

Craig

Various niche samples and larger decants - Grab a bargain

Post by Craig »

Please note, I do not ship abroad anymore. Due to the new Royal Mail regulations it is not worth finding out that your shipment has been sent to their Belfast Mail Centre and destroyed - and they do destroy them, you don't get them back :( Items are still scanned 3-4 times and X-rayed, regardless of what you put on the customs form.

Posting to other UK addresses is OK as long as there are not more than 4 items in your package and the total per bottle is not more than 150ml each, so even more than 4 samples are not allowed to be sent to other UK addresses, so anyone reading this, send at your own risk.

Update 02.03.13: Please note although the post shows May 14th 2011, the items for sale are not from then. Rather than keep on erasing this and posting a new one, I just edit and update the text. All items are fresh. All must go, so let me know what you fancy and I will knock you something off for buying more than one :)

Having gone through our samples, we've decided to split some into sets for sale (see at the bottom male and female) and others are for sale as listed. They are all samples purchased by us recently, fresh, so take a peek and grab a bargain. The contents left in the samples are given below, many have never been used at all.
Postage is extra but it will not be much since samples don't weigh a lot. I will not swap anything for other samples or fragrances, I want to cut down on what I have rather than end up with the same amount. Please note I will not sell single samples as you may end up paying more in postage then the price of a sample. It also costs me to get to the post office on the bus, so I would simply be at a loss, therefore I normally post out once a week and a minimum order of £20 is required. Payment via PayPal only.

THESE ARE ONE OFF SAMPLES/DECANTS, ONCE SOLD THERE IS NO MORE

Agraria Bitter Orange 4.5ml £4
Annick Goutal Eau du Sud 30ml glass bottle £25
Billy Jealousy Illicit 4ml £4
Bond no.9 Hamptons 6ml £5
Brooks Brothers 1818 8ml - £5
Chanel exclusive eau de cologne about 3ml £5
Chanel exclusive 31 Rue Cambon 15ml £20
Claus Porto Musgo No.1 Orange Amber 8ml £7
Claus Porto Musgo No.3 Spiced Citrus 4.5ml £4
Creed Acier Aluminium 8ml - £8
Creed Erolfa 3.5ml £3.5
Creed Orange Spice 2.5ml £2.5
Creed Spice and Woods about 45ml left £55
Creed Zeste Mandarine P 5ml £4
Ineke Dering Do 4ml - £3.50
Infusion Organique Indochine 5ml £4
I'Profumi di Firenze Limone di Sicilia 10ml - £10
Jacques Fath Green Water 2 lots of 8ml £6.50 each or both for £10
Joseph Abboud 5ml £4
Jovoy Fougere 8ml £5
Krigler America One. 8ml £8 7ml £7 or both bottles for £14
Odin Nomad 1 bottle 10ml and 1 bottle 8ml £9 or £7, both for £12
Omnia Profumo Granato 7ml £6
Omnia Profumo Onice 8ml £6
Ronaldo Esper Exclusive 8ml £5
Ronaldo Esper Graphite 8ml £5
Ronaldo Esper Hot Fusion 8ml £5
Ronaldo Esper Memories 8ml £5
Ronaldo Esper Millesime 8.5ml £5
Urban Retreat Rendezvous 8ml £5

If Interested PM me on here and I can give you the exact postage price based on the weight to where you live, or you can also get me on Basenotes if you look up Craig. Also check my full bottles for sale on Basenotes in the for sale listing.
Last edited by Craig on Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:49 pm, edited 45 times in total.

Craig

Post by Craig »

BUMP Erased sample sets sold and added a list of mens samples and also a list of womens that I have available.

Added Xerjoff LUA 10ml decant 27.06.11

Craig

Post by Craig »

BUMP Erased samples and decants sold. Added Creed Spice and Woods and Windsor, also Annick Goutal Eaud du Sud and Xerjoff Lua

Craig

Post by Craig »

BUMP Reduced prices, PM if interested in anything. Thank you.

Craig

REDUCED everything

Post by Craig »

REDUCED all items. If you want a few, please ask as I will knock you a bit more off the price. Thanks for viewing :)

kdlehr

samples

Post by kdlehr »

i am interested in the < mens large sample set of 46 samples for £40.00
if that is available i can pay by paypal
let me know
regards Klaus