Bigsly's bottles, samples, and decants, for sale or swap.

Fragrance samples and decants

Moderator: keithu

Bigsly

Bigsly's bottles, samples, and decants, for sale or swap.

Post by Bigsly »

I will update this from time to time. I am the same Bigsly from BaseNotes.com and I also have been a member of ebay for 10 years, with all positive feeback (nearly 240 now). Rather than make up a list that may not fit what you need, I'll list all the fragrances that I can decant, but they also may be available as bottle sales. If I am willing to sell a full or partial bottle, there will be an * next to it. If I have a full bottle has never been sprayed, it will say "NIB" next to it. "New" means that I never used it. Just send me a private message and tell me what you want, and I'll work up a price for you, inlcuding shipping costs (with tracking number). Be sure to include your zip code (continental USA only).

If you want to know what a fragrance smells like, go to the basenotes.com directory and look it up. You can also go to perfumeemporium.com and look it up. I can also provide my opinion, if you like - just ask. All are EDT versions, unless stated otherwise. I have some mini atomizers, and the price I quote you will include the cost of the atomizer, if one is necessary or if you want it. There is a local store that sells them for about $1.10 for 10 ml, so it's not going to add much to the cost. Keep in mind that it's possible that by the time you send me the message, I'll have already sold the last of a fragrance you want, so the policy is that everything is subject to prior sale. Also, another policy is that I won't be held responsible for "typographical errors," which is another reason to just PM me about what you want and I'll tell you what I can do, and at what price. Feel free to PM me with your swap list too, if you want to swap.

Minimum sale is $10, before any fees or shipping costs. If you use paypal, the minimum fee is 60 cents. However, you can pay me with revolution money exchange and there is no fee. In fact, I may be able to get you a $5 discount towards your purchase with me, just let me know if you want to do this before you sign up (I'll send you the referral link). The first list are all men's fragrances (or unisex, in the case of Bvlgari Black):

Bvlgari Black
Horizon
Francesco Smalto (100 ml NIB, sealed)
Creed's Bois du Portugal (vial sample)
Creed's Original Santal (vial sample)
Banana Republic's Black Walnut
Bogart Pour Homme
Xeryus (New, .13 ounce mini sold only as a mini - no decants)
Xeryus Rouge (New, .13 ounce mini sold only as a mini - no decants)
Jaipur EDT (NIB, .16 ounce mini sold only as a mini - no decants)
Jaipur EDP (new .05 ounce carded spray sample)
Dirty English (new carded spray sample)
Burren Botanicals Autumn Harvest carded vial sample
Everlast Original 1910
Jacomo Rouge
Rouge Royal
Uomo? Moschino
Corduroy
Montana blue box
Etro Lemon Sorbet vial sample
Animale Animale
Jack Black Silver Signature
Rochas Man (.08 ounce dab vial in original, sealed package)
A* (Angel) Men (new carded spray sample)
Jovan Ginseng NRG
Adidas Victory League
Vermeil (100 ml NIB)
Mesmerize by Avon
Mambo
Lomani
Grey Flannel (carded sample vial)
Azzaro Visit (sample spray with enough for at least one wearing)
Canalli
Anucci
Gucci Rush
Tiffany
212 Sexy
Corinto Silver (similar to Versace Man)
Corinto Rouge (very similar to Eternity)
Givency Gentleman (new, .10 ounce mini sold only as a mini - no decants)
Habit Rouge
Prada
Allure (carded spray sample)
Allure Sport (carded spray sample)
Escada Magnetism (carded spray sample)
Unbound for Men Allure (new carded vial sample)
Devotion
Hammam Bouquet (vial sample)
Untamed Stetson
BalMan by Balmain
Chaleur d'Animale (NIB, 100ml, sold only as is, no decants)
Ungaro III
Jovan Sex Appeal
KL Lagerfeld (2 ounce, with cap & box, 99% full, sold as is, no decants)
Sung Homme
Samba Kiss
Samba Red
Pasha
Must
Pasha Menthe
Terre d'Hermes
Pino Silvestre

Bigsly

Items recently sold.

Post by Bigsly »

Samples no longer available:

Terre d'Hermes
Allure
Chrome
Zino
Bois du Portugal

Bigsly

Post by Bigsly »

No longer available as samples or bottles:

Cuba Black
Pino Silvestre
Corinto Rouge
Corinto Silver
Terre d'Hermes
Allure
Chrome
Zino
Bois du Portugal
Pasha de Menthe

Bigsly

Post by Bigsly »

I now have new roll-on bottles that can hold 5 ml so for most full bottles I can make up a 5 ml decant. Just PM me and ask. I've got a lot of new items.

New acquisitions: Good Life, Magnetism, Higher by Dior, Aramis soap (sealed and in original case), and a bunch of samples.

Also, several new women's fragrances: Obsession, VS Dream Angels Divine, Innisfree, Chanel No. 5 EDC, Jean Nate, Jontue, Babe by Faberge (rare and expensive now), Gucci original perfume, etc.

Women's mini bottles: White Linen, Beautiful, Ciara, Happy, Spellbound.

Gone is Very Irresistible.