Creed Millesime Imperial, Virgin Island Water, Silver SPLIT

Fragrance samples and decants

Moderator: keithu

jdougal

Creed Millesime Imperial, Virgin Island Water, Silver SPLIT

Post by jdougal »

Hosting a split of three perfect fragrances for the hot weather. I hope to get this filled prior to August 1st to avoid the rumored price hike. Below are the following scents I am attempting to split. The prices will be the same for all, and we need 250 mL to fill a flacon for each fragrance. I am hosting this split on another site as well and we currently are near half full for each bottle. Let's fill these quick!

Creed Original Vetiver
True to its name, Original Vetiver is a dramatic re-invention of a vetiver-based scent. Whereas traditional vetiver fragrances are derived from the roots of the plant, Original Vetiver achieves a new and natural, original freshness by infusing the vetiver leaves into the blend.

Classification: Green / Fresh

Characteristics: Green, with a kiss of Mediterranean citrus and spice, Original Vetiver is a warm, sensual, original fragrance evoking the lingering sunshine and relaxed sophistication of summers in the South of France. A "universal" scent, Original Vetiver is equally alluring on either women or men.

■Top Notes: Ginger, Mandarine, Italian Bergamot
■Middle Notes: Vetiver from Haiti, Sandalwood from Mysore, Iris from Florence
■Base Notes: Musk, Ambergris

Creed Virgin Island Water
Virgin Island Water is one of the newest fragrance for men and women from sixth-generation master perfumer Olivier CREED. It celebrates a sailing adventure Mr. CREED enjoyed with his son, Erwin, and a royal couple near Ginger Island, an uninhabited xanadu in the Virgin Islands ruled by the British crown.

Virgin Island Water was awarded four out of five stars in a review by The New York Times.

Classification: Citrus / Fresh

Characteristics: Virgin Island Water captures the tropical splendor of scents carried in the trade winds of Sir Francis Drake Channel near Ginger Island in the Caribbean.

■Top Note: Essence of copra (the white inner portion of the coconut); lime of the Antilles; white bergamot and mandarin orange from Sicily.
■Middle Note: Hibiscus, ginger, ylang-ylang and Indian jasmine.
■Bottom Note: Sugar cane and white rum of the Antilles, musk from Tonkin.

Creed Silver Mountain WaterMaster perfumer Olivier CREED’s favorite, Silver Mountain Water evokes sparkling streams of water coursing through the snow-topped alps of Switzerland. A championship skier, Mr. CREED finds relaxation and renewal in this pure and bracing landscape.

Silver Mountain Water's bottle looks like a Swiss mountain topped with virgin snow. Its cap is a glistening silver stream.CREED Silver Mountain Water is invigorating luxury and purity in a bottle.

Classification: Marine Green / Fresh

Characteristics: A refreshing infusion of green tea and black currants. As bracing as a pure mountain waterfall in springtime.

■Top Notes: Bergamot, mandarin
■Middle Notes: Green tea, black currant
■Base Notes: Galbanum, musk, sandalwood, petit grain

All decants come in glass containers. 2mL is in a glass vial while 5ml+ are glass atomizers.

Here is the pricing breakdown which includes US shipping, glass atomizer, and all shipping supplies etc.

$26 5ml
$33 10ml
$64 30ml
$109 60ml
$200 120ml

Also an aside I currently have Creed Green Irish Tweed on hand if anyone is interested in decants of that.

If interested please post below the amount you're interested. Then PM me with your email address and then country of residence. Thanks!

For feedback you can check my profile at Basenotes or Styleforum