ADP Profumo, Ambre Precieux, Monsieur de Givenchy, vintage

Fragrance samples and decants

Moderator: keithu

SamF

ADP Profumo, Ambre Precieux, Monsieur de Givenchy, vintage

Post by SamF »

Last edited by SamF on Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:41 am, edited 42 times in total.

grid

Post by grid »

I just wanted to post a quick note to say that Sam is an amazing seller. I sent him an email last week inquiring about a partial bottle (Rive Gauche) he had for sale. Same shipped it out very quickly and kept me posted on the status every step of the way. Don't hesitate to order from him!

Life's Good

Great Seller

Post by Life's Good »

I have just completed a transaction with Sam and would agree with the others that his service was excellent. I received the product very quickly and you could tell that he made an extra effort in packaging the item to avoid damage. I would highly recommend him as a seller and I will not hesitate in doing future business with him.

archerfire

Post by archerfire »

Sam is first rate! Excellent care in packaging and very easy to communicate and deal with. If he's got what you're looking for, don't hesitate!

SamF

Price reduction all decants

Post by SamF »

Price reduction all decants

Life's Good

OUTSTANDING SELLER! 5 STARS

Post by Life's Good »

I have just completed another enjoyable transaction with Sam. I placed my order on Tuesday afternoon and Sam had the product safely packaged and shipped that same evening. I received it today ( Friday) and I live in Ohio. I highly recommend Sam for any future purchases. He's the BEST!

hosanna

Post by hosanna »

Excellent seller, very fast shipping, very well packed. Highest recommendation.