CREED SPICE AND WOOD SPLIT!!!

Fragrance samples and decants

Moderator: keithu

Marcusman

CREED SPICE AND WOOD SPLIT!!!

Post by Marcusman »

Hey guys, I thought I would host my THIRD Creed split. This time it's gonna be SPICE & WOOD! You know you want it! Great stuff...I first tried this when in came out 2 years ago and thought it was OK but not worthy of purchase. I resampled recently and WOW! This years batch is PHENOMENAL! Perfect for this winter season!

■Top note: Bergamot, essence of sun-drenched lemons and aromatic apples from Italy.
■Middle note: Angelic root, oil of cloves, desert peppers, heady patchouli, a hint of white birch.
■Base note: Egyptian iris and pungent cedar, oak moss and finest musk for depth.

The cost includes quality thick glass atomizer, shipping, and tracking.

Cost breakdown: 8.4ounce flacon: 640.00/128.00 per 50mls. Atomizer: 3.40 + .60 (shipping), USPS priority mail with tracking: 6.10

Total per 50mls: 138.10

The flacon will be purchased from the Creed Botique in NYC. Once all of the spots are filled it will take 4-5 days shipping from NYC to Florida. I will have decants out next day Priority mail. Turn around time will be quick!

Questions: angelomishio@gmail.com please contact me through email as my inbox fills up to quick.

My schedule is pretty full right now so please be patient with me in answering my emails. I'm going to try to answer/acknowledge all emails within 24-48 hours. I'm anticipating this split filling fast so it will be in order I receive requests to participate.

Link to atomizer pic: http://www.bestbottles.com/pop_window.php?id=393

Spot 1:filled and paid! Angelo
Spot 2: filled and paid Abdul!
Spot 3: filled and paid Abdul!
Spot 4:
Spot 5: