Nu_be Oxygen decants/splits

Fragrance samples and decants

Moderator: keithu

sicktrick

Nu_be Oxygen decants/splits

Post by sicktrick »

Hello,

Is anyone interested in [O] by Nu_be [http://www.nubeperfume.com/]? I would like to buy a bottle but it's pretty expensive so I'd want to sell half of it. The bottle is 100ml for 150$[120e]. I know this isn't one of those super hyped perfumes but here's what the nose behind these scents has to say:

"Oxygen [8O] by Nu Be is a Woody Spicy fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Oxygen [8O] was launched in 2012. The nose behind this fragrance is Antoine Lie. The fragrance features woody notes, saffron, olibanum, pepper, aldehydes, musk and vetiver.

Perfumer Antoine Lie tells us more: "The idea was that of an oxygenated wood… Steamy and refreshing at the same time, more complex than oxygen itself. I thought of liquid oxygen in which you put pressurized woods. Then everything is boiling, you put your nose on it… And there it is, a scent you cannot catch neither capture, but that is in the air, all around you. With touches of saffron, olibanum and pepper, overdose of aldehydes and musk, and deep and earthy vetiver." - from Fragnatica.

If anyone is interested please leave a reply or send a private message. I don't want any pre-payment. I will buy the bottle with my own money and sell at a break even price + shipping from Romania [ which is probably around 4$ almost anywhere ].

Thank you for reading.