CREED MILLESIME IMPERIAL: Split

Fragrance samples and decants

Moderator: keithu

Body basics

CREED MILLESIME IMPERIAL: Split

Post by Body basics »

CREED MILLESIME IMPERIAL

This light and invigorating scent for men and women evokes the citrus groves and lush landscape of a seaside palace in Sicily. As versatile as it is beautiful, CREED Millesime Imperial can be worn by men and women for any occasion, from corporate suite to evening out.
A scent for persons of stature, Millesime Imperial is famed for its golden look and feel that fit perfectly with the Oscar, Emmy, Grammy and Tony, a reason for this fragrance's lasting popularity with the world's top entertainers, male and female.Millesime Imperial is literally the gold standard in fragrance.
Classification: Marine / Citrus
Characteristics: Warm and romantic with crisp citrus and soft flowers wafting on a sweet, salt air, Millesime Imperial transports you to another world of opulence and luxury.
Top Notes: Crisp fruit notes, sea salt
Middle Notes: Sicilian lemon, bergamot, mandarin, Florentine Iris
Base Notes: Musk, woody and marine notes
Comparatives: Zeste Mandarine Pamplemousse, Neroli Sauvage

The Price from the CREED store is $580 for 500 ML, $1.16 per ML times 10 ML splits equal $11.60 (10MLs is the smallest I will decant) So there are 50 spots.

I know everyone wants the bottle so the fairest way I can think of doing it is who ever reserves the most ML/Spots on this split gets the bottle and all packaging.

Decanting supplies and shipping to everyone will cost on average $7 depending on how many MLs you get. If you get 60 Mls I will not put it in 6 10 ML bottles, I will buy 1 60ML bottle which cost more and cost more to ship. Since I do not care to figure out shipping cost for everyone separtley I will Charge $8 per decant making a

10ML decant $18.60
20ML decant $30.20 So on and so on

All payments will be through paypal, My.body.Basics@gmail.com please send as gift or add $2 to cover paypal fees.

I will update this doc as people reserve their spots. After bottle is purchased and shipped to me please allow upto 7 days for orders to go out, I want to mail everything at one time.

You can also check out my other Decants on my blog at http://my-body-basics.blogspot.com/

1. Cedric Bridgewater 20 ML's

Body basics

Post by Body basics »

1. Cedric Bridgewater 20 MLs (Tied for Bottle)
2. Frank Davis 10 MLs
3. Petercwilson 20Mls (Tied for Bottle)
4. TiTo 20MLs (Tied for Bottle)
5. Slckofit 10MLs