Scent Maniac's Tom Ford Bottle Blowout

Fragrance samples and decants

Moderator: keithu

Scent Maniac

Scent Maniac's Tom Ford Bottle Blowout

Post by Scent Maniac »

I have a few bottles of Tom Ford private blend that need to go and are priced to do so. These would be ideal for personal use or even resale if that is what you are interested in, I am overstocked and need the money back. Here is a list of what I have. These are all brand new and in the original box, the price includes shipping to anywhere in the world. If you are interested please PM me or email me at perfume4life@yahoo.com.

Black Violet
Italian Cypress
Champaca Absolute
Arabian Wood
Purple Patchouli
Neroli Portofino
Japon noir
Along with a Private Blend refillable Atomizer and funnel and a Black Orchid atomizer and two 5ml refills. I also have 1.5 ml samples of Moss Breches, Black Violet, Champaca Absolute, and Italian Cypress, so if you are interested in the three 50 ml but have not smelled them yet I can include a sample so you can experience it before making the commitment to buy. I have multiples of some fragrances so please email or pm about quantity and if you want pictures.

Also if you are interested I have Jo Malone Tuberose and French Lime Blossom for sale.

I would be asking $110 for each of the TF's and $70 for the Jo Malone fragrances. If you want to buy more than one we can talk about price.

Thank you and hope you find what you are looking for, Steve
I Love perfume!

Scent Maniac

Added

Post by Scent Maniac »

Also available are 1.5 mL. samples of Black Violet, Champaca Absolute, and Italian Cypress, along with 2 mL. Samples of Moss Breeches. These are all $9 a piece and if you are interested in a full size bottle I will ship a bottle with the sample so you can smell it first before buying an entire bottle.
I Love perfume!

Scent Maniac

Post by Scent Maniac »

Hello everyone, I just wanted to let you guys know that I really want to sell these bottles asap, I bought in at a bad time and now I need to get out and save what I can, so if you are interested at all just email me at perfume4life@yahoo.com with an offer and I will seriously consider it. If you want pictures or anything like that please let me know and I will send that to you as well

Hope to hear from you,
Steve
I Love perfume!

Perplexing user name

Hello, Tom Ford Purple Patchouli

Post by Perplexing user name »

Hello,

Do you still have Tom Ford Purple Patchouli?

Thank you.