Bigsly's HUGE Samples & Decants List (Special Offers too

Fragrance samples and decants

Moderator: keithu

Bigsly

Bigsly's HUGE Samples & Decants List (Special Offers too

Post by Bigsly »

PLEASE DISREGARD THE BELOW. For the time being, if you are looking for some things, just email me your want list (indicate b for bottle, d for decant and s for sample). I just don't have the time to maintain this list any more, so much of the below may be inaccurate. It may take me a while to get back to you, so if you need something quickly I suggest just finding someone else who might be able to do that for you.

rivertrunk@mail.com

SPECIAL DEAL: I've got too much of certain scents so I'm offering a 1/4 ounce decant (in glass bottles) sale on some of these (plus actual shipping, USA only; while supplies last):

vintage Caron Pour un Homme (1960s Les Plus Belles Lavandes EdT): $7
Z-14 by Halston (new version): $5
Micallef #31 EdP for Men (similar to Heritage): $5
vintage Polo: $10.
vintage Ungaro EdT (1977 women's scent): $8.
Eau de Cartier: $4.50.
vintage Quorum: $5.
vintage Giorgio for Men by GBH: $7.
vintage Jacomo de Jacomo (men's): $5.
vintage Aspen (men's): $4.
Stardust for Men (2001): $9
vintage British Sterling Cologne (by MEM): $4
vintage English Leather Cologne (by MEM): $4
Yacht Man Red: $2

Note that I am working on getting my decant list together, so if you see something listed below you can ask me if I can make up an 8 ml decant of it and I'll let you know what's possible. If you are interested in buying bottles see my Basenotes sales page.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Prices subject to change without notice and everything is limited and may be gone by the time you send me a message. International orders are not guaranteed; you will be able to see that the package was accepted by the Post Office but if it gets lost after that I assume no responsibility.

I am "Bigsly" at Basenotes and Fragrantica, for those of you who don't know. Special Deal (while supplies last): Spend $15 or more on samples or decants (shipping cost not taken into account) and you can get one of the following (never used splash bottles, no box):

vintage 1/2 ounce Red for Men by GBH: $12
vintage Xeryus mini (4 ml) for $7.50 or
vintage Xeryus Rouge
Last edited by Bigsly on Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:58 pm, edited 97 times in total.

Bigsly

Post by Bigsly »

Plenty of new items listed !

Also, my bottle sales page has just been updated over at BN.

Encrenous

Post by Encrenous »

Email sent.

Bigsly

Post by Bigsly »

Used/partial lot of bottles gone but I expect to put another one together soon so if you want to be notified let me know. Will be men's but there may be one or two women's I can include as well.
Last edited by Bigsly on Sun May 19, 2013 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bigsly

Post by Bigsly »

HUGE lot of TEN new bottles (not all boxed) for $39 plus actual shipping costs (USA only):

Pino Silvestre, 40 ml
KISS Him, 50 ml
Everlast Original 1910, 50 ml
vintage Grey Flannel (aftershave splash), 2 ounces
Hollywood for Men by Fred Hayman, 50 ml
Baryshnikov Sport, 50 ml
Woodhue for Men, 1 ounce
Nautica Blue, half an ounce
Roots Spirit Men, 1 ounce
Kiss Me for Men by Samba, 50 ml

mossyoakpenn

Samples

Post by mossyoakpenn »

Just got my samples from Bigsly and I plan on doing more business with him in the future!!! Great seller, fast shipping, good prices, and great selection!!!!!!! No problems at all......

dmdsmells

Email Sent

Post by dmdsmells »

Email Sent

Bigsly

Post by Bigsly »

SPECIAL FOR FALL: One ounce decant of vintage Caron Pour un Homme Les Plus Belles Lavande EdT or super-rare Polo Sporting Cologne (not Polo Sport) for $12 each if you buy an additional $10 worth (before shipping costs are added). One of each per household or individual maximum. Limited supply so first come first serve.

acjigga

Post by acjigga »

PM sent

mossyoakpenn

Post by mossyoakpenn »

Email sent for order....

sensilmilia

creed MI

Post by sensilmilia »

u still got Creed MI?

Bigsly

Post by Bigsly »

SPECIAL DEAL: I've got too much of certain scents so I'm offering a 1 ounce decant (in plastic spray bottles with cap) sale on some of these (plus actual shpping, USA only):

vintage Caron Pour un Homme (1960s Les Plus Belles Lavandes EdT): $14.
vintage Sandalwood for Men EdC by Elizabeth Arden: $32.
1960s Messire Pour Monsieur by Jean D'Albert (sort of like Chanel Pour Monsieur with an added vetiver note): $22.
vintage Equipage EdT by Hermes: $34.
vintage Polo: $19.
vintage Ungaro EdT (1977 women's scent): $28.
Eau de Cartier: $14.
vintage Quorum: $11.
vintage Giorgio for Men by GBH: $18.
vintage Jacomo de Jacomo (men's): $11.

Also, I am working on my decant list so send me a message if you see something below and you want an 8 ml decant. I'll get back to you with information.

Coming soon: Cereus #4, MI by Creed, and vintage Givenchy III EdP as decants or samples !

Jurkovic

Post by Jurkovic »

Hi , you send from Brazil?

Bigsly

Stardust for Men (2001) now available, bottles or decants !

Post by Bigsly »

I have a small number of Stardust for Men bottles available as follows (USA only), which includes shipping, except for the sample (due to my $10 minimum policy, which applies for any order):

$87 for 100 ml spray sealed in box.
$84 for 100 ml spray with no cap or box.
$12.75 for 8 ml decant in spray bottle.
$12 for 7.5 ml decant in glass bottle with screw top.
$2.50 for .7 ml sample in glass dab vial.

This was popular over at Basenotes around 2005 to 2007, perhaps because some view it as similar to Green Irish Tweed. However, there s no lavender nor violet leaf. It is drier and more mature/masculine, and I'd also say it is a bit heavier. I prefer it to GIT because the dihydromyrcenol is much less obvious, and the sandalwood note is stronger (all in my opinion of course). This was released by Llewelyn and the "pyramid" for it is as follows (there are several reviews at Basenotes):

Top notes: Mexican Lime, Mediterranean Lemon, Siberia fire needle, shaved nutmeg

Middle notes: Jasmine, sandalwood, Indonesian Patchouli

Base notes: Bourbon Vanilla, creamy amber, and impressions of leather