Crystal Flacon Forum Index Crystal Flacon

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guerlain Rose Nacree du Desert & Encens Mythique D'Orien

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nqtri

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:20 pm    Post subject: Guerlain Rose Nacree du Desert & Encens Mythique D'Orien Reply with quote

Selling 2 out of 3 fragrances in the Guerlain Les Déserts d'Orient perfume / cologne collection which is only available for Middle Eastern market and at selective boutiques. Very limited distribution. Coming in Guerlain's official travel atomizers

1/ 15ml OFFICIAL TRAVEL ATOMIZER WITH POUCH AND BOX filled with 14ml of Rose Nacree du Desert. The juice is decanted from my personal bottle as seen. Batch code: 2X01 - $80

2/ 15ml OFFICIAL TRAVEL ATOMIZER WITH POUCH AND BOX filled with 12ml of Encens Mythique D'Orient. The juice is decanted from my personal bottle as seen. Batch code: 2Z01 - $70

Both for $140

Please refer to the following link to see what the atomizer looks like:
http://thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mCnxJjTQcjqvcERIA2tYAOQ.jpg

Located in Vancouver, BC. Prefer to have them picked up locally. But I do ship to Canada & US for extra charge (Canada: +$10, US +$15)

Please contact me at nqtri0201@gmail.com. Photos can be provided. I also go by nqtri on Basenotes, feel free to check for feedbacks.

Last edited by nqtri on Mon May 12, 2014 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
nqtri

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BUMP
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Crystal Flacon Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: