Crystal Flacon Forum Index Crystal Flacon

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[UPDATED NOVEMBER 2018~!] CHANEL, GUERLAIN, HERMES ++++

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pfranka

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 11:00 am    Post subject: [UPDATED NOVEMBER 2018~!] CHANEL, GUERLAIN, HERMES ++++ Reply with quote

Hi! I'm pfranka on MUA (since 2001)/ Basenotes (2010)/ and Fragrantica. I have excellent 100% positive feedback. I include extra samples with all packages Friends & Family option available to save Paypal fees.

I can be contacted at p.franka @ gmail.com
I don't seem to be getting my messages here for some reason. Sorry to anyone I didn't answer - that's the reason!

Prices in Euros, and I accept equivalent USD and will round down when converting to your advantage.

For a limited time shipping only 5 - 10 Euro per package (depending upon size/weight). I use quick, reliable tracked airmail!

I can provide pictures of all items.

I'm pfranka on MUA (since 2001)/ Basenotes (2010)/ Fragrantica / Parfumo.net. I have excellent 100% positive feedback, and include extras with all packages.

Amouroud Miel Sauvage - 100ml/3.4oz SIB (sprayed 2x only) – 80

Amouroud Oud du Jour - 100ml/3.4oz SIB (99.5% full) - 120

Amouroud Safran Rare 100ml/3.4oz SIB (99% full) – 120

Annick Goutal Eau de Charlotte EDT 100ml/3.3oz (80+% full) - 20

Biehl Parfumkunstewerke AL02 100ml/3.4oz SIB (sprayed 3x) this is the one that smells to me like a quality chypre version of Hermes Ambre Narguile, really nice! - 70

Cartier - Must de Cartier Extrait/Parfum* 30ml/1oz Full presentation + velvet pouch (sprayed 2x) - 70

Chanel No. 19 Poudre (First Edition from 2011) 100ml/3.3oz NIB (with cello but opened to photograph) - I have two backups since I love its complex character more than the newer version. I will only sell one of them, so whoever is quick, gets to pick. The batch codes are 4201 for the 100ml and 4101 for the 50ml, meaning they were produced a month apart. I tried but couldn't get the codes to photograph. - 130 (100ml) - 90 (50ml)

Chanel vintage extraits in original faux-leather box (it actually probably is real leather, but I'm trying to be safe here). It's not the original set, obviously, but the original box. The levels are as pictured. The bottles are the 3.5ml size: 2 bottles of Coco Mademoiselle extrait and one bottle of Chanel Allure extrait. I believe this was called a Fragrance Wardrobe. The box's inside has color variations and is therefore not pristine due to age. If you want more pictures I will be happy to provide them. I thought about getting rid of the box, but it's a nice quality box so I kept it. You can also find these individual bottles on Ebay sometimes and complete the set? - 50

Dior Hypnotic Poison Elixir - 50ml EDP SIB (discontinued) with bulb sprayer, 99% full. (I will include a 4ml decant of the original 1998 Hypnotic Poison Diable Rouge EDP with this as an extra) - 160 OBO

Dior J'Adore EDP 100ml/3.3oz SIB (sprayed 2x) - 40

Elie Saab Resort Collection 2017 (red bottle) 50ml/1.6oz SIB (sprayed 2x) - 35

Gucci Guilty Absolute (Pour Femme) - 50ml/1.6oz SIB (sprayed 3x) - 35

Guerlain Promenade des Anglais 125ml/4.2oz BN unused, no box/(new bulb sprayer attachment available) - 150

Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial EDP 60ml/2oz BNIB in cellophane - 60

Hermes Jour d'Hermes (pure) Parfum/Extrait* 50ml/1.6oz beautiful spray bottle (see pic for level). This lasts a very long time, even through a shower. The fresh, green aspect of the fragrance also lasts. - 80

House of Oud Blessing Silence 75ml - 2.5oz NIB (At bottom left in picture - sprayed only once to test sprayer!) - 80

Jean Patou Sublime Solid Parfum compact BN (discontinued, vintage, pre-reform) 3.5g/.11oz - 45

Narciso Rodriguez Eau de Parfum Delicate 75ml/2.5oz SIB (sprayed 3x) - 30

Prada L'Eau Ambree 50ml/1.7oz SIB (99% full) - 40

Thierry Mugler Dis-Moi Miroir 50ml /1.7oz no box (sprayed 1x) - 45

WISHLIST: (If you want to swap, I'm looking for bottles, not decants, except where noted, and prefer with original boxes)

WISHLIST:
ABDUL SAMAD AL QURASHI - try me
AMOUAGE - samples of attars
DIOR - Happy Hour (sample/decant)
DS & DURGA - Italian Citrus
CLIVE CHRISTIAN Samples of the Addictive Arts line
GUERLAIN: Ne M'Oubliez Pas (decant or bottle) , 190 Ans Extrait or EDP decants
M. MICALLEF – 20 Ans/Years (decant/bottle), Vanille Extreme, any of the new “vanilla” line (samples), Spritual
ROSINE - Le Snob (Red or possibly white bottle)
XERJOFF - Cavour I (decant/bottle), Casamoratti Italica (decant/bottle), Aubres (decant) Sospiro Muse & Soprano (samples / decants), try me on other hard-to-find Xerjoff.

Last edited by pfranka on Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:56 pm; edited 44 times in total
pfranka

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump - Sale
pfranka

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added new items.
pfranka

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Removed sold, added new.
pfranka

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1 + 1 as described above.
Feel free to make a creative offer, though, I'm happy to entertain them!
pfranka

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added new. Thanks for looking!
pfranka

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added new items, updated list.
pfranka

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shipping offer and removed sold items
pfranka

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added new items + email
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Crystal Flacon Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: