Crystal Flacon Forum Index Crystal Flacon

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guerlain Cuir Beluga Armani Prive Jo Malone Vanilla Anise WW

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thefifthg

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:26 am    Post subject: Guerlain Cuir Beluga Armani Prive Jo Malone Vanilla Anise WW Reply with quote

Hi !
I have the following gems for swap (couldn't find a swap forum, if there is one I will gladly move the post there).

The last 6 bottles or so are up for swap but I've saved the best for last.
I am located in Israel and can ship Worldwide, shipping to Europe will be extremely prompt even when regular Air mail is used due to proximity.
I've had many swaps with Europe, Canada, the US and worldwide.
Full bottles are sent in boxes via registered air mail and decants are sent in bubble wrap envelopes via the same shipping method.
Please check my profile for references -I have an extensive swap experience including swaps with Europe, the US, Canada and worldwide.
I've had succesfull decant swaps with the UK too.
I also have a massive amount of finalized swaps on the facebook fragrance groups.

These gems remain for swap, the pictures are of the actual bottles when pictures are included:

Guerlain Cuir Beluga 50/75 Ml, W Puff sprayer and regular sprayer but no box, one of the Guerlain holy grails, it has Leather, Suede and Immortelle and smells divine, try me with offers

[/img]

Valentino Uomo 50 Ml BNIB, still sealed in shrink wrap:

Armani Prive Rose Alexandrie 40 Ml W Box

Jo Malone Vanille & Anise (discontinued, very hard to find vanilla staple)

L'Occitane en Provence Immortelle de Corse:

PM me with swap offers.
I answer all messages.

Cheers !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Crystal Flacon Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: